It’s a pleasure to share my story, demonstrate transformation, and motivate people to embrace things that hold them back from living a healthy, happy, and fulfilled life.
My talks and presentations will…
Unlock new perspectives to resolve problems quickly!
Motivate to reach for, and exceed, higher personal goals!
Inspire to overcome setbacks and challenges to live a happy and fulfilled life!
Motivational, informative, inspirational, and interactive talks, tailored to your audience to achieve your goals.
Thank you for considering me.
I am honored.
Some Of My Talks
“Get Unstuck” – Inspiring people to overcome obstacles in their lives.
“Finding Your Sweet Spot” – Practical techniques to achieve more and reach your goals in life.
“Disability Awareness” – Inclusion and acceptance of disabilities.
“Breaking Down Brittle Bones” – An educational and informational talk about Osteogenesis Imperfecta (O.I.) aka Brittle Bones.
“Lighten The Load” – A story of enlightenment that proves that our actions affect those around us.
“Shift Happens” – Creating effective affirmations that will change your life.
For younger audiences, I tailor my talks to cover topics such as; making good choices, being unique, anti-bullying, and never giving up.
What People Are Saying
“Tony is a passion-filled speaker with a message that is changing the world. His presentation style is engaging, and his keynotes inspire. I look forward to seeing him speak again..”
– Adam Timm, Author, Speaker, Zen Life Services
“Tony is one of the most motivating speakers I’ve heard. He’s authentic, genuine, and humorous. He speaks about “human” things, things we can all relate to. I highly recommend Tony to be a speaker at any function.”
– Rick Henkin, Speaker and Founder, FitPast50Now.com
“…[Tony] shared great insight about health and fitness with OI Foundation conference participants, and was very encouraging to attendees of all ages, physical abilities and backgrounds. Tony naturally connects to individuals to form friendships and expand professional networks. He is very motivating, and shares positive energy with everyone around him.”
– Petra Harvey, Health Educator, O.I. Foundation
“Tony Jacobsen is a terrific speaker!! He was the keynote presenter at the Fortieth Annual Southern California Petroleum Industry Charity Association Golf & Tennis Tournament to benefit The Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation fundraising event. Tony spoke with great energy, passion, and wisdom about what it takes to be successful in life while living with a disability! He is a natural and was very well received by our attendees. I highly recommend him!”
-Heidi Glauser, Executive Board Member, SCPICA
“Tony is such an inspiring person. He came to our Red Ribbon Week at Eastbluff Elementary and talked candidly about his disability to our student body of about 350 kids, and some of the difficulties he faced as a kid. But he turned it into a positive and showed the kids that with the right attitude there is nothing you can’t accomplish! He’s a hero at our school and when the kids hear that he’s coming, they’re elated! He’s a wonderful person with a great message for all.”
– Beth Carter, VP Communication, Board Member Eastbluff P.T.A.
“[Tony] is an amazing inspirational speaker! Besides his vast accomplishments in the DJ, music and entertainment industry, he has an incredible life story, overcoming a disability which would leave most people bedridden. Instead he shows people how they too can be successful by being themselves, working hard and never giving up. He has a wonderful message for people of all ages and his warm, easy-going personality grabs your attention and doesn’t let go.”
– Tara Reilly Tung, Eastbluff P.T.A.
Notable Events and Accomplishments
• I was a panelist at the O.I.F. Regional Conference in Los Angeles, CA where we fielded questions in regards to exercise and fitness as it relates to Osteogenesis Imperfecta. I had the pleasure of sharing my experiences of working out and the ways that I’ve been able to overcome various obstacles due to having O.I.
• Speaking for the Lions Club in Marina Del Rey, CA was a delight. I shared my story of “Lightening The Load” which was inspirational to the members in attendance.
• I spoke at the Fortieth Annual SCPI Charity Association Golf & Tennis Tournament to benefit The Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation fundraising event. My talk focused on living with O.I. and how community and education are important for those of us with the disability.
• On another occasion, I spoke to the student body and faculty at Eastbluff Elementary School in Newport Beach, CA during Red Ribbon Week. My talk focused on how I’ve been able to overcome obstacles and achieve success in life despite having a rare bone disease, and encouraging the kids to always make smart choices in life.
• In addition to holding a Bachelor of Arts degree in Speech Communications from California State University, Northridge, I also achieved my C.C. (Competent Communicator) Award in Toastmasters within 10 months of joining. As a member of Toastmasters, I’m also a 4-time International Speech Contest Winner within my club, area, and division, and I competed in the District One contest in 2016.
About My Speaking Journey
I’ve spent most of my life in front of audiences. Through performing original music, DJing, acting, and now professional speaking, I’ve honed my skills and enjoy entertaining, educating, and transforming audiences of all types. Read about my story and why I’m doing what I’m doing on the TONY’S STORY
Outside of speaking and writing, I run a small video production company called Egg Sandwich Entertainment, and I’ve also pursued my passion for music as a producer, rapper, and DJ.
I love to write and I’m currently putting the final touches on my first book.
My wife, Teemaree, and I live in Los Angeles, California and have been married for 16 years. In my free time, I enjoy working out, watching movies, listening and creating music, writing screenplays, acting, improvising, and brainstorming new business ideas.